Jan 8, 2024

My Experience With Albion Online

This game fucking sucks. The UX is bad. The top tier PvE content is exclusive to PvP'ers, which is so barmy. The oppressive nature of the game to level up, grind and out perform make the developer seem grubby. There is honestly a mountain of things I dislike about this game but beneath it all there is a slither, a seam of gold and that is its Arena mode. Both arena modes one ranked one unranked are instanced PvP matches where two teams of 5 players fight in a non-full-loot environment for victory. I have now found my place in the worst of the worst mmo's and I am not sure how I feel about it. However I do look forward to more casual free to play 5v5 arena games without the battle passes and bypassing all the unethical game design, well mostly.

Life keeps throwing me stones and I keep finding the diamonds.